Benefits of HTA Partnership
Join us as we work together to restore the VI tourism industry
- Reach future customers and travel influencers via our many social media platforms, including www.virgin-islands-hotels.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more! Our 2017 Google analytics stats include 539,929 page views and 203,847 visits. That’s nearly 1,500 people viewing your information on our site each day! Let us help you turn those views into direct bookings with our newly designed, user friendly website.
- Complete information access to members for seamless communication, promotional requests, website exposure and accessibility on www.usvihta.com.
- Promote your product visibility at the airport. With annual traffic of over 800,000 visitors and only $45.00 per month, the airport booth ensures that your business information is one of the first things visitors see upon arrival.
- We fight for what matters to you. Our Advocacy Committee is proactively engaged with public officials and private sector organizations to ensure the special interests of our four islands are realized. Let our respected organization help make your voice heard.
- Meet and sell (B2B). Bi-monthly networking events allow your business the opportunity to connect with our board of directors, hoteliers and allied members. Learn best practices, creative new ideas, what’s trending with other business and much more.
- Regional access, info and intel. Membership grants you access to the Caribbean Hotel & Tourism Association and their website CaribbeanTravel.com, which currently has over half a million unique visitors a year and growing. Members also have access via CHTA to promotions, resources, events, and free information and webinars designed to help you succeed.
- Reach hotel guests: The association produces three major publications: a monthly newsletter with up-to-date association, local and regional information; our in-room upscale destination magazine Visit; and our promotional publication Places to Explore containing tourist information and coupons.
…and more: For details on USVI HTA’s full portfolio of programs, please take the time to explore our website at www.usvihta.com
Here are some recent testimonials from USVIHTA members:
John & Gwen Pittman, Resident Managers, The Green Iguana Hotel:
John and I have just celebrated our 15 Month Anniversary as Resident Managers of The Green Iguana Hotel here on St. Thomas. We appreciate your emails announcing promotions and opportunities, as well as providing notes from the meetings. Listening in on the webcasts and attending the meetings in person, it has helped me to learn about the many ways the Virgin Islands Hotel and Tourism CAN help small hotels. I have had the opportunity to meet with other hotel managers, small and large), and have gained valuable insight on everything from where to buy in room supplies to reservation software and much more. The additional internet presence with “Hot Deals” has helped to increase our occupancy rate. I could go on and on! Thank you for all you do! We do appreciate you and everything the organization does to help us “little guys” join the “big guys” without prejudice!
Ed Foerstel, Owner, VI-ATM:
I was encouraged to join HTA based on the business I am in and how it might bring more opportunities my way. Being part of the HTA has helped me make contacts that are valuable for my company’s growth, the meetings are informative and the information is relevant.
For details on USVI HTA’s full portfolio of programs, please take the time to explore our website at www.usvihta.com