US Virgin Islands Hotel & Tourism Association
The federal government continues taking aggressive and proactive steps to address the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The health and safety of the American people is our top priority. Click here to view the FEMA Advisory PDF.
As of March 26, FEMA has shipped over 9 million N-95 masks, 20 million surgical/face masks, 3.1 million face shields, nearly 6,000 ventilators, 2.6 million gowns, and 14.6 million gloves. We are sending more every day, and we are working nonstop to acquire or produce even more. We are halfway through 15 Days to Slow the Spread. Do your part to flatten the curve: Stay home as much as much as possible. If you need to go out, practice social distancing.
Please see attached for updated information on Medical Hotspots, the federal response efforts, Community Based Testing Sites (CBTS), Ventilator Guidance, Coping with Stress, Defense Production Act, Disinformation and Rumor Control, How to Help for volunteers and the private sector, and the Strategic National Stockpile.
- To sell medical supplies or equipment to the federal government, please submit a price quote under the COVID 19 – CLICK HERE
- Full Details in solicitation (Notice ID 70FA2020R00000011) This solicitation requires registration with the System for Award Management (SAM) in order to be considered for award, pursuant to applicable regulations and guidelines. Registration information can be found at www.sam.gov Registration must be “ACTIVE” at the time of award.
- If you have medical supplies or equipment to donate medical supplies or equipment visit CLICK HERE FOR OFFERS
- If you are a hospital and other companies in need of medical supplies please contact your State Department of Public Health and/or local Emergency Management.
- If you are interested in doing business with FEMA and supporting the response to COVID-19 with your company’s non-medical goods and services, please submit your inquiry to the Department of Homeland Securities Procurement Action Innovative Response Team (PAIR) DHSIndustryLiaison@hq.dhs.gov.
FEMA’s mission is to help people before, during and after disasters.
Follow FEMA online, on Twitter @FEMA or @FEMAEspanol, on FEMA’s Facebook page or Espanol page and at FEMA’s YouTube account. Also, follow Administrator Pete Gaynor’s activities @FEMA_Pete.