US Virgin Islands Hotel & Tourism Association
Operation Tropical Mindfall ($30 Per Person – Usually $109 Per Person) Sept. 30 at 2 p.m.
Tropical Treasure Hunt, the USVI’s leader in immersive entertainment, is excited to announce that it will embark on its first cruise ship contract with one of the world’s largest cruise lines, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines! The contract for up to 48 cruise passengers off the ship starts next week, and we want to get all our talented treasure hunt guides the training they need to continue to create our memorable adventures.
Come find out why Royal Caribbean’s excursion team said that this experience was the “most unique excursion we ever tried.” They absolutely loved this unique adventure, and it helped secure the deal with Royal Caribbean. This package has been offered for the past few years and has helped us earn the TripAdvisor’s Travelers Choice Award for the past three out of four years. This award is given to the top 10% of TripAdvisor attractions in the world based on customer reviews and ratings.
What: Operation Tropical Mindfall (Spy themed bar crawl with augmented reality and GPS technology)
When: Saturday, September 30 at 2 p.m.
Starting Location: Leatherback Brewery at the Plaza (next to Pizza Amore)
Parking: Behind the Plaza Building
Ending Location: ?? wherever the scientist buried the anti-virus.
Duration: Maximum 4 hours to save the world!
Price: $30 per person (normally $109 per adult)
How to Book: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 786-296-8800. Must RSVP 24 hours in advance with how many are in your party.
Video Trailer: Operation Tropical Mindfall
Tap into your inner adventurer, as you experience an immersive augmented-reality escapade across St. Thomas, search for physical and digital clues while you explore the best of the island’s sights and enjoy local eateries before digging up some buried treasure for a chance to save the world – or at the very least, enjoy a beautiful Caribbean beach.
Work as a team of up to approximately six agents and compete against other teams. There can be up to 24 people at a time or four teams of six.
- Become a secret agent during this high-octane, spy-themed adventure, as GPS-powered augmented reality technology – your very own “spyPad” – leads you on an entertaining treasure hunt through the island with over 25 engaging puzzles and questions to solve.
- Armed with a treasure map and a spy briefcase, put your high-tech gadgets to use, as you collect pieces of a scientist’s map across St. Thomas, unravel clues and compete against rival teams.
- Your hunt brings you to a variety of local eateries and watering holes, where you can enhance the fun with some tasty snacks, local craft beer and popular island mixed drinks. Includes delicious appetizer, three adult beverages, snacks and bottle water.
- Connect the final dots and arrive at your adventure’s dramatic conclusion – a beautiful Caribbean beach – where you dig up a buried treasure chest, mix the antivirus, dump the solution into the water system and save the day. The team with the most points wins!
What is included
- Up to 4.0-hour treasure hunt with augmented reality, GPS technology
- A secret agent handler to brief you on your mission and provide hints throughout
- Private transportation
- 3 alcoholic (or non-alcoholic) beverages
- A delicious appetizer
- Spy briefcase with gadgets and an iPad to solve the clues
- A walkie-talkie to get in touch with your guide if you need any hints
- Tropical Treasure Hunt souvenir map
- Bottled water and snacks
What to Bring
- Suitable shoes for walking (no more than 5 minutes at a time)
- Comfortable clothes
- Bag with bathing suit, towels, and flip flops (if you would like the option to take a dip at the beach at the end of the experience; time permitting)
- Cash if you would like to purchase anything at our partners’ establishments including gift shops and quick order food & drinks at a beach bar at the end of the experience
- Cell phone in case you need additional help during your self-guided adventure
- Your sense of adventure & thinking cap!
Learn about our other adventures at tropicaltreasurehunt.com or follow us on social media @tropicaltreasurehunt.