US Virgin Islands Hotel & Tourism Association
- What you need to know about the paycheck-protection program
- Lack of consumer spending is one of greatest threats to travel agencies
- 11 ways marketing can prepare businesses for life after COVID-19
- Coast Guard: Those with sick on board must stay at sea
- A hospitality school and industry festival are offering relief
- American Hotel & Lodging Foundation announces free training
- Aimbridge Hospitality takes action to mitigate COVID-19 impact
A lack of expenditure on transportation, retail and accommodations will have a roundhouse effect on travel intermediaries.
Though business is down now, there are a number of things marketing professionals can do during the COVID-19 pandemic to prepare for the future.
The Coast Guard is urging vessels with 50 or more passengers to expand their medical capabilities, as local facilities are overwhelmed.
We’d like to see more of this type of support for independent bar and restaurant operators throughout the industry and country.
AHLA’s is promoting free resources to help industry employees continue their education during the COVID-19 downturn.
The operator has taken several steps to support its hotel owners and their properties in recent weeks.