US Virgin Islands Hotel & Tourism Association
- SBA updates PPP forgiveness guidance for employees refusing to return to work
- Radisson, Remington share new sanitation protocols
- Palladium Hotel Group unveils new health and safety protocols
- Cruise planner execs see hope for cruise industry
- Ace Hotel offering discounted gift cards, proceeds benefit fund
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. secures over $2 billion of liquidity
- Portugal to begin reopening this month
- Special guest Damon Wayans Jr. and Kris Jones discuss ‘live’ performances
- Welcome to the hands-free future
The guidelines include enhanced cleaning procedures and comprehensive staff training.
Palladium Hotel Group has shared new health and safety protocols based off recommendations from WHO and local experts.
As 56 of 113 cruise ports worldwide have reopened, Cruise Planners executives Michelle Fee and Vicky Garcia see a “glimmer of hope” for cruising.
Gift cards for future stays are available at a 20 percent discount with 100 proceeds of proceeds supporting staff impacted by the temporary suspension of operations.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. has successfully secured over $2 billion of additional liquidity in response to affects of the COVID-19.
Portugal will begin to reopen on May 18, including museums, galleries and restaurants. Here’s what you need to know.
How ‘Special Guest’ is helping venues to continue to book world-class talent during COVID-19
Facial-recognition technologies can play a big role in reducing the likelihood of illness—and in creating peace of mind for travelers.