US Virgin Islands Hotel & Tourism Association
- AHLA lays out ‘Roadmap to Recovery’
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. extends suspension of voyages
- Greece update: No COVID-19 tests or quarantine for tourists this summer
- White Lodging launches three-pronged StayConfident program
- The Travel Corporation unveils enhanced protocols for guided vacations
- Club Med launches ‘Safe Together,’ pegs Florida resort reopening
- What’s next for hotel capital markets
- [Updated] Every state partially open – almost all include restaurant reopenings
- Bilbao’s Guggenheim Museum, Fine Arts Museum to reopen June 1
- Sign up for Post COVID-19: The New Guest Experience
The extension includes all voyages by Norwegian, Oceania and Regent embarking between July 1 and July 31, 2020.
The Greek prime minister and tourism minister unveiled new measures for travel and tourism, noting there is no need for a COVID-19 test before arrival in the country.
All White Lodging associates will undergo training and certification on the new program as well as any hotel brand programs.
TTC has announced its new hygiene protocols, which will be enacted by all of its tour brands, including Trafalgar, Luxury Gold and Insight Vacations.
Club Med Sandpiper Bay in Florida will be the first of its North American resorts to reopen, starting June 12. Here’s what you need to know.
In the short term, borrowers should continue to focus on expense management as revenues increase.
We’re tracking which states and regulations surrounding reopening across the U.S.
After closing on March 14 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the two museums will open with alternating hours starting in June.
Join Hotel Management on May 28 for Post COVID-19: The New Guest Experience, a virtual roundtable sponsored by NeoSan Labs and The Wall Street Journal.