US Virgin Islands Hotel & Tourism Association
Please note the below instruction from the governor’s office requiring that ALL vessels submit a long-term anchor permit (if anchored) and health questionnaire form to be emailed to email@example.com. Once processed, applicants will be contacted by staff to complete the process. View full press release here.
See this link: https://dpnr.vi.gov/environmental-enforcement/anchoring-mooring/
In accordance with the Third Supplemental Executive Order, in response to the State of Emergency Declaration by the Honorable Albert Bryan Jr., in response to the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic, all persons currently anchoring or seeking to anchor in the waters of the United States Virgin Islands are required to obtain a long term anchoring permit. In addition to completing the anchoring permit application all persons must complete the health questionnaire linked below.
- Direct anchoring questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MARITIME ADVISORY banner will carry you directly the Homepage of Enforcement where you will see the governor’s letter and all other instructions: https://dpnr.vi.gov/environmental-enforcement/
- Application and Department of Health forms: https://dpnr.vi.gov/environmental-enforcement/forms-2/
- DPNR Facebook page link: https://www.facebook.com/DPNRDEEUSVI
- *For HEALTH Related Covid-19 questions, dial Department of Health hotline at 340-712-6299 or 340-776-1510.
- *For NON-HEALTH Related Covid-19 questions, dial the VITEMA hotline at 340-715-6843.
The governor is requesting that the provisions of the executive order for stay in place on your vessels. He indicates that while we welcome you to continue to stay in the USVI for the duration of this crisis, all mariners will need to follow the regulations of DPNR on continued mooring in approved bays.