US Virgin Islands Hotel & Tourism Association
- PwC: 3 ways hoteliers can build guest confidence
- Stats: Optimistic signals for hospitality industry
- Wyndham extends relief measures, cancels 2021 conference
- Celestyal Cruises extends suspension of operations to July 30
- More hotels and destinations ensuring immaculate guest experience
- Uniworld to offer 25 essential workers a river cruise vacation
- Seabourn updates ‘book with confidence’ cancellation policy
- Belvedere believes quality over quantity will be key in future menus
- Canary Technologies introduces Contactless Check-In
Nearly one-third of U.S. consumers plan to stay in a hotel for leisure travel within the next three months.
The additional steps are meant to ensure the long-term success of its owners as COVID-19 restrictions begin to ease and guests return to hotels.
For all named and paid individual guests impacted, Celestyal Cruises is offering a Future Cruise Credit valued at 120 percent of the booking value.
From the U.S. to Thailand, here is how hotels and destinations are responding to the challenges ensuring a clean and safe environment.
Travel advisor partners and past guests can nominate essential workers for a chance to win a complimentary seven-night European river cruises.
The enhanced policy now applies to 2021 departures and also includes a new “Best Fare Guarantee” benefit. Here’s what you need to know.
We discussed how bars and restaurants can structure their menus with Allison Varone, VP of Belvedere Vodka for Moet Hennessy USA.
The product allows hotels to check guests in with no physical or material contact between the guest and the front-desk agent.