US Virgin Islands Hotel & Tourism Association
- House passes Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act
- Stats: One-third of Americans traveled Memorial Day weekend
- Accor begins opening hotels, launches new marketing campaign
- MGM, Caesars plan reopening of 6 Las Vegas resorts
- Pestana Hotel Group to open select hotels from June 5
- Temecula wine resorts properties to reopen on June 1, July 1
- Victory Cruise Lines suspends service for remainder of 2020
- What hoteliers need to know about property tax relief
Of the one-third of Americans who traveled over Memorial Day Weekend, many were planned last-minute and opted for road trips near their home.
As Accor properties get set to reopen, the company launched “Reignite the Love of Travel,” designed to reassure and to create desire among travelers.
The Bellagio, New York-New York, MGM Grand, the Signature, Caesars and the Flamingo will reopen with measures in place to prevent COVID-19 spread.
The Portuguese hotel group will reopen various hotels across the country, starting June 5. Here’s what travelers can expect.
The South Coast Winery Resort & Spa plans to reopen on June 1, while Carter Estate Winery and Resort plans to reopen on July 1. Read more here.
Due to prolonged governmental restrictions and uncertainties of future travel in Canadian waters. VCL will focus efforts on the 2021 season.
A number of states offer immediate property tax relief related to disasters and calamities.