What you get when you advertise in the Visit package:
VISIT USVI MOBILE APP
A mobile app for tablets and smartphones that contains information from Visit St. Thomas, St. John and St. Croix magazine and is promoted on the USVIHTA website to tour operators and their clients as well as territory-wide through strategically placed QR codes on posters, 3×5 cards, in the airport in baggage claim, front desks and lobbies of hotels, restaurants, shops – anywhere there is high visitor traffic. This easily downloadable app provides everything a visitor needs to know while on vacation, it provides a Google map on how to get there, menus for restaurants, links to your website, and more. This is another platform for additional advertising exposure, and your advertising message will be displayed on this app by simply purchasing an ad of any size in the Visit program! The app is currently averaging over 150 to 200 downloads a week!
VISIT ON THE GO
Visit on the Go is the street version of the Visit magazine that goes in the rooms! This magazine will be distributed free in high traffic area locations – ie: the airport, ports of entry, ferry ports and other popular frequented tourist areas. It features all there is to do just like the Visit in-room magazine.
• Distributed free in high traffic area locations
• One price includes in-room, high traffic locations, web links, inclusion in Visit USVI App and map listing
• Informative, user friendly and easy to carry
• Features all there is to do: shopping, dining, watersports, land sports, sightseeing, history, art, culture, weddings and more…
• Official book of the USVI Hotel & Tourism Association
• Every advertiser in the Visit program gets a free point number on the map with their location.
• There will be no advertising surrounding the map, thus no clutter. This map is made to be used for way finding.
• Only three ad positions are available on the map – the back cover and two inside fold panels. Other than that, it’s all map!
DIGITAL MAGAZINE (E-ZINE)
A digital version of the magazine appears on the USVIHTA website at no additional cost to advertisers, thereby reaching visitors before they arrive. The e-zine allows readers to easily share the magazine via email to a much larger audience. In addition, it contains interactive features including active hyperlinks to advertiser sites, quick links to ads and content, thumbnails and a printable PDF of each page. It is promoted to the USVI’s top tour operators so they can share it with their clients before they reach our islands. A link to the digital magazine can also be sent out by hotels with booking confirmations.
Sales Close: August 16. Material Due: August 23. Don’t miss out on this great benefit of your membership!